Friday, July 2, 2010

Off to sample a slice of heaven!


Leh is often described as heaven on Earth. For years, it's been my dream to visit this beautiful, pristine spot on the planet. So keen I was on visiting Leh that I even put it on my Bucket list. And now, within hours, I am leaving. For Leh. I know I just came back from a vacation, but now I am off to another one. I will be in Leh for the next two weeks, and hope to see you all after that. There will be no posts from me on shotcouture for the next couple of weeks. But I hope to see you all beautiful people after that. In between, if possible, I will drop in to say hello. I wish you all good health and great summer.

7 comments:

C said...

Congratulations on your dream come true! Have fun!

Ioana Liliana Gheorghe said...

Oh that sounds very exciting ! I'm so happy to be back to blogging, and now I'm looking forward to welcoming you back too ! Bring lots of pics back !

p.s. if you do have the chance, do check out the giveaway I made to celebrate the new website http://fashezine.com/

Love and hugs!

meraldia said...

It sounds a very interesting place to visit!

Sovina said...

haven't been there but have heard lots about it..have fun!!!

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Its on my travel list too!! would love to know where u stayed in Leh and if the hotel was good..Looking forward to pics when u get back!!

Berlin said...

So many places I don't know and haven't been to.

You should visit the Dead Sea, you can walk on the water!

Wishing you a great day,
Berlin

Haute World said...

Hope you're having the time of your life! Look forward to seeing pictures and a report on your adventures in Leh :)