Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back to Bandagi

One more week gone, and boy, I had a hectic weekend! I slept for just about 3-4 hours over the last three days. I started work on the next collection of Bandagi, my own accessories line. Bandagi means Worship! I have made some pretty headbands and hair pins, and am now moving on to some more accessories. It has been exhilarating and exhausting. Sunday was for friends, at the Saltwater Cafe in Mumbai. Excellent food. Great company. My breakfast project is going strong. Please check the link above for details and recipes can be found on my other blog : www.lifein2suitcases.com How is your week going? I am gearing up for the Lakme Fashion Week, scheduled for August. This will be a busy month. But I'd rather wear out than rust out. What do you do to relax when life is on a fast track?

21 comments:

Tights Lover said...

Sounds like a busy week! I'm glad things are going well!

Unknown said...

Oh, I understand your mood! when I want to relax, I abruptly change my style of work: if a mental work, then do a physical. I am a workaholic)
thanks for the comment on my blog! I was pleased to learn that your brother was in the Ukraine and loves Russian culture! very nice!

Elle Sees said...

such talent

losaway said...

Love your necklace!
Sheinside giveaway on our blog: MID-SUMMER SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY
xx

Virna Ívinna said...

Gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it; Chic Geek Blogger is now only 7 followers from 300- please follow and spread the word!

I have been working hard recently too- I know the feeling! Its a week and a bit until the summer break though so I am trying got think positive! Super cool post :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow! Those bracelets are in the second picture are awesome!

bridechic said...

Beautiful images!

Clara Turbay said...

great!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

A very busy week!! I love the necklace!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Bella Francisca said...

wow, what a busy week.. anw, I love those bangles! stay pretty dear ;)

xx,
Missing Bee

Sam said...

Hi sweety, its good to see that you are keeping busy with something that you are passionate about and are really brilliant at. I loved the hairpiece in the last pic, one of your creations? Its beautiful

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely look and pics, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

I absolutely adore these photographs. You look incredible! :)

Jessica said...

oh wow those are such lovely pieces!! i can't believe you only got that much sleep! i would die haha

-Jessica

Flo said...

The bracelets look good, so colourful, great for summer!

Anonymous said...

Love.it ♥

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Sometimes it's really great to be busy. I love the bangles for your new accessories line. But do make sure you get your sleep!

Venus Loves Virgo said...

I love the photos! i lack sleep myself and know what you mean. Have a great weekend XOXO

Camille said...

congrats on the accessory line!

Vidhi Gandhi said...

Love the bangles... Awesome colours