Sunday, November 9, 2008
Weblog Excellence - Me???
The awesomely talented Indian Rose Fashionista has nominated me for the Brilliante Weblog Premio Award 2008! It’s an honour, and I don’t know if I am barely in the same league and Indian Rose herself! Hers is a witty, style-aware voice that I’d love to be able to come close to some day.
As a nominee, I can nominate up to seven blogs that I love. Here is the list:
1) Freelancer’s fashion Blog: Beautiful, witty and quirky, her blog makes my day. From personal style to hairstyle DIYs, she is one blog diva many emulate.
2) Plastic Paradise: One of the funniest people in the blogosphere. If there is an unusual print out there, she will find it. And her writing style is among the best I have come across.
3) Vain and Vapid: She has a great eye for style. And desserts! Her posts are eclectic, stylish, fashion-forward and hugely entertaining.
4) Be Frassy: Audrey is a true stylista in the making. Her posts are gorgeous and extremely high on style quotient. No wonder her blog is going places!
5) Style and the City: Kamel’s gorgeous street style photographs capture the spirit and essence of Paris in a way no one can even come close to. He is to Paris what Sart is to NY!
6) Into the Fray: A mix of Ambika’s fabulous personal style, her handmade beauties, and all things lovable about fashion. I have been following this blog as long as I have been blogging. And it just keeps on getting more exciting.
7) A to Z of Style: A blog with sensitivity and beauty unmatched. Joy is one of the most beautiful and talented people I know through Blogosphere. Her regular sections, like “From the pantry” are stunning visual treats that I always look forward to.